What an amazing year 2018!
- rambled the old royal cities and visited 16 castles
- hiked more than 1,000 km
- climbed the highest mountain in Central Europe to watch the sunrise
- run 560km
- burn 32,420 kcal
- found ourselves in the steepest and in the shortest gorge in Slovakia
- got lost in the deep forests of Hansel and Gretel or Red Riding Hood
- listened to the legends about knights hidden in the heart of the Sitno mountain ready to intervene when people of Slovakia need them most
- were at the foot of „gateway to hell“ and the Slovak Chinese wall
- visited the oldest church in the Central Europe
- admired the Slovak Stonhenge
- examined the ancient Celtic settlements Molpir and Pohanska
We are looking forward to the new adventures in 2019!